Which would you rather eat?
Hey gents. Killer review!
I just played this game tonight with my lady and another couple. Thoughts:
1) Both girls died lots – BUT STILL ENJOYED PLAYING. My lady, at least, normally doesn’t play any games.
2) I also died lots, so I ain’t gender bashing!
3) It totally does have that old school vibe. A little Mario 3 a little Mario 1 and more.
4) Playing FOUR player is a calamity fest indeed. We killed each other WAY more than the level did. So many times I’d try to jump somewhere and someone would land on my head and send me into the hole. Or the opposite. It would be frustrating – except – you’ve got infinite lives, basically, and it’s FUNNY. It makes for enjoyable yet frustrating gaming. The infinite lives is key.
5) Like you said… instant classic!
Ahaa, its nice discussion regarding this article at this place at this web site, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.
Hello to every body, it’s my first pay a quick visit of this weblog; this weblog carries awesome and genuinely excellent stuff designed for readers.
Mail (will not be published) (required)
| Privacy Statement
Copyright © 2009 Controller Punch!. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by fist.